- Lot: 10,062 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Views: 728 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $346,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $209
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 630 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Term \ Year, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, New/Proposed \ New, Other Rooms \ See Remarks, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Parcel #: 1214202005
- Zillow Home ID: 98537643
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50323 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Waukee as a whole. Among 50323 homes, this home is valued 4.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50323, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.8% lower than in Waukee, and 48.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50323 home values.
|16019 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$288K||4||3||1,650|
|16027 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$319K||4||3.01||2,226|
|16015 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$310K||4||3||1,672|
|16031 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||--||--||--||--|
|16024 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$305K||4||3||1,544|
|16028 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$291K||3||2||1,517|
|16020 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$333K||4||2||2,433|
|16032 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$370K||3||3||1,789|
|16009 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$295K||4||2.5||2,118|
|16035 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||--||5||2||1,622|
|16016 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$336K||4||3.5||2,466|
|16036 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$310K||4||1||2,154|
|16103 N Valley Dr Urbandale, IA||$304K||4||1||1,649|
|16012 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$329K||5||3||1,885|
|16005 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$292K||4||2.5||1,995|
|16039 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$292K||4||2||1,504|
|16040 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||--||5||2||1,652|
|16006 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$278K||4||3||1,714|
|16000 Springbrook Trl Urbandale, IA||$275K||4||3||1,714|
|16001 Northpark Dr Urbandale, IA||$333K||4||3||2,082|
Nearby Schools in Waukee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!