- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 163 days on Zillow
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: G4805474
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Lake and Sumter, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 262426232500005100
- Zillow Home ID: 53753466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-203K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34714 home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34714 homes, this home is 6.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34714 home values.
|Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$187K||4||2.5||2,128|
|16035 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$189K||4||2.5||2,128|
|16023 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$192K||4||2.5||2,128|
|16041 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$153K||4||2||1,874|
|16017 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$137K||3||2||1,264|
|1701 Burnham Ct Clermont, FL||$164K||3||2||1,857|
|16030 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$162K||3||2||1,874|
|16036 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$184K||4||2.5||2,128|
|16024 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$163K||3||2||1,874|
|16047 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$159K||3||2||1,874|
|16011 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$130K||3||2||1,266|
|1705 Burnham Ct Clermont, FL||$137K||3||2||1,438|
|16042 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$141K||3||2||1,521|
|16018 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$171K||4||2||1,874|
|16053 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$188K||3||2.5||2,128|
|16007 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$192K||4||2.5||2,128|
|16048 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$123K||3||2||1,264|
|16012 Wilkinson Dr Clermont, FL||$185K||4||2.5||2,128|
|1709 Burnham Ct Clermont, FL||$156K||3||2||1,857|
|1539 Herring Ln Clermont, FL||$181K||4||3||2,128|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.