- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1603 Acadia St, Durham, NC 277014 beds, 2 baths, 2,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Finished basement, 1363 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,354 sqft
- Parcel #: 105699
- Zillow Home ID: 49970257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1603 Acadia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Durham, and 61.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27701 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27701 home values.
- 1601 Acadia St Durham, NC$232K322,678
- 1607 Acadia St Durham, NC$181K321,591
- 1609 Acadia St Durham, NC$210K321,381
- 1529 Acadia St Durham, NC$361K332,698
- 1613 Acadia St Durham, NC$223K31.52,478
- 213 Englewood Ave Durham, NC--------
- 1904 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$293K422,251
- 1525 Acadia St Durham, NC$270K332,343
- 1906 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$158K211,208
- 1900 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$162K31.51,050
- 1908 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$165K211,491
- 1615 Acadia St Durham, NC$203K32.52,600
- 1910 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$193K221,715
- 1912 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$175K211,176
- 1818 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$343K522,250
- 1914 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$141K211,204
- 1515 Acadia St Durham, NC$418K534,153
- 1800 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$268K31.52,104
- 1916 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$157K21994
- 1918 Glendale Ave Durham, NC$197K321,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.