1603 Roanoke St, Raleigh, NC 276063 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078317110396000
- Zillow Home ID: 6525299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1603 Roanoke Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% lower than in Raleigh, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Raleigh home values.
- 1605 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$109K--31,254
- 1601 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$107K--21,145
- 1607 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$109K--21,145
- 1623 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$106K221,135
- 1611 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$110K221,100
- 1613 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$111K--21,145
- 1620 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$111K331,450
- 1517 Mary Frances Pl # B Raleigh, NC$134K22900
- 1517 Mary Frances Pl Raleigh, NC$136KStudio--900
- 1617 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$111K321,145
- Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$109K--21,086
- 1622 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$108K--2.51,247
- 1619 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$111K--21,145
- 1515 Mary Frances Pl Raleigh, NC$139KStudio--900
- 1508 Mary Frances Pl Raleigh, NC$269K----2,700
- 5421 Wayne St Raleigh, NC$256K--2.52,304
- 5412 Wayne St Raleigh, NC$100K221,100
- 5406 Viewcrest Way Raleigh, NC--121,436
- 1623 Roanoke St Raleigh, NC$106K221,145
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.