1604 Blake Dr, Richardson, TX 750813 beds, 3 baths, 1,842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Choose FHA financing to qualify for $100 down pmt. Call for details. Earnest Money Deposit required on all offers to purchase ? property sold ?As Is?. *Call (214) 682-4990 for FREE no hassle information on any property. Pat Svetlik, Buyer's Representative.
*FREE VIP BUYER SERVICE* Weary of calling on homes that are already Sold! Call now about my VIP Buyer Service and be there first! Free Home Finder Service Email me: Pat@RealEstate-Pat.com or go to DFW-Buyer.com
- Lot: 8,908 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 462 sqft
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 42005500040230000
- Zillow Home ID: 27159486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1604 Blake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Yale Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% higher than in Richardson, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Yale Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richardson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yale Park home values.
- 1606 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$136K321,675
- 1602 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$180K432,701
- 1605 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$151K322,115
- 1607 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$157K32.52,032
- 1608 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$171K32.52,232
- 1603 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$175K321,756
- 1605 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$166K32.52,512
- 1600 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$159K321,729
- 1603 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$145K321,792
- 1607 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$139K321,970
- 1609 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$217K32.51,924
- 1601 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$165K321,842
- 1601 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$156K32.52,032
- 1609 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$138K321,592
- 1610 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$131K321,729
- 1611 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$154K321,729
- 18 Grant Cir Richardson, TX$149K42.52,032
- 1611 Blake Dr Richardson, TX$159K32.52,032
- 1604 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$170K32.52,032
- 1606 Sara Ln Richardson, TX$152K42.52,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.