- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1604 Dennison St, Little Rock, AR 722022 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Parcel #: 34L1870011000
- Zillow Home ID: 82838944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1604 Dennison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central High market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.1% higher than in Little Rock, and 144.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central High home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Little Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central High home values.
- 1608 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$60K321,524
- 1600 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$93K--1.52,616
- 2311 W 16th St Little Rock, AR$79K--21,200
- 1616 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$59K--11,530
- 2317 W 16th St Little Rock, AR$115K--21,752
- 1622 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$113K--22,345
- 2319 W 16th St Little Rock, AR$64KStudio--1,647
- 2310 W 17th St Little Rock, AR$101K--11,568
- 2316 W 17th St Little Rock, AR$80K--1.51,288
- 2318 W 17th St Little Rock, AR$84K--21,520
- 2321 W 16th St Little Rock, AR$57K--1.51,386
- 1609 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$91K--1.52,012
- 1601 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$146K--32,924
- Dennison St Little Rock, AR--------
- 1617 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$129K--22,392
- 1623 Dennison St Little Rock, AR$60K--21,505
- 2322 W 17th St Little Rock, AR$63K--11,537
- 1611 Rice St Little Rock, AR--------
- 2216 W 17th St Little Rock, AR$55K--1836
- 2305 W 17th St Little Rock, AR$57K311,235
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!