1604 Harwarden St, Wheaton, IL 601873 beds, 2 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 648 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Large 2 ½ car garage with loft area for storage.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0515305006
- Zillow Home ID: 4442057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1604 Harwarden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in Wheaton, and 26.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60187 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
- 1608 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$243K--1.51,076
- 113 S Prospect St Wheaton, IL$283K421,410
- 107 S Prospect St Wheaton, IL$251K421,152
- 117 S Prospect St Wheaton, IL$264K421,152
- 1519 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$175K21.5672
- 1614 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$240K--11,018
- 1605 W York Ln Wheaton, IL$252K--21,068
- 1605 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$234K--1.51,008
- 103 S Prospect St Wheaton, IL$254K--11,296
- 1603 W York Ln Wheaton, IL$253K--11,152
- 1607 W York Ln Wheaton, IL$423K--21,893
- 1515 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$354K431,806
- 211 Wood St Wheaton, IL$232K42960
- 1618 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$252K421,055
- 210 Wood St Wheaton, IL$250K--31,422
- 1611 W York Ln Wheaton, IL$236K321,452
- 1615 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$262K321,300
- 212 Wood St Wheaton, IL$253K--21,710
- 1615 W York Ln Wheaton, IL$254K--1.51,728
- 1621 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$267K41.751,223
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.