1604 Scott St, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $366
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Vegetable Garden!!
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 27724014
- Zillow Home ID: 19585797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1604 Scott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rose Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.6% greater than in San Jose, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rose Garden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Garden home values.
- 505 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$558K311,112
- 511 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$551K311,088
- 495 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$592K311,470
- 515 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$543K321,472
- 489 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$1.11M642,766
- 1608 Scott St San Jose, CA$665K211,673
- 510 Menker Ave San Jose, CA$543K311,000
- 483 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$457K321,050
- 521 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$593K311,382
- 498 Menker Ave San Jose, CA$509K11689
- 540 Menker Ave San Jose, CA$729K311,955
- 494 Menker Ave San Jose, CA$566K311,143
- 1596 Scott St San Jose, CA$528K311,120
- 506 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$509K311,112
- 475 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$545K211,115
- 527 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$547K211,088
- 510 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$485K311,088
- 515 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$769K311,472
- 496 Mayellen Ave San Jose, CA$539K21912
- 542 Menker Ave San Jose, CA$553K321,144
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292