1604 Wilson St, Bastrop, TX 786023 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 36 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 2020168
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R31037
- Zillow Home ID: 84372941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1604 Wilson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Bastrop, and 81.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bastrop.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1606 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$119K432,200
- 416 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$163K----2,256
- 412 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$87K2--1,248
- 410 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$99K311,178
- 1606 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$223K432,075
- 1608 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$93K----1,403
- 502 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$110K3--1,172
- 1603 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$242K----3,200
- 408 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$120K321,260
- 1610 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$89K2--1,285
- 1510 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$152K----976
- 413 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$101K----1,136
- 504 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$99K----1,120
- 411 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$93K21919
- 501 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$198K331,725
- 406 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$174K221,800
- 1704 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$235K----1,907
- 409 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$108K32960
- 506 Cedar St Bastrop, TX$167K4--2,020
- 1605 Wilson St Bastrop, TX$214K2--2,204
Nearby Schools in Bastrop
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292