1605 29th Ave S, Fargo, ND 581033 beds, 2 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,461 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 01191000500000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 66542073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1605 29th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 58103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1100% higher than in Fargo, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 58103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fargo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 58103 home values.
- 1609 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$183K432,050
- 1601 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$185K----1,093
- 1610 28 1/2 Ave S Fargo, ND$155K42978
- 1606 28 1/2 Ave S Fargo, ND$156K32997
- 1614 28 1/2 Ave S Fargo, ND$177K321,652
- 1613 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$178K----1,016
- 1529 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$186K----1,136
- 1602 28 1/2 Ave S Fargo, ND$174K421,976
- 1602 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$184K----1,800
- 1606 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$207K42.52,290
- 1618 28 1/2 Ave S Fargo, ND$185K42.51,745
- 1534 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$182K----1,092
- 1617 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$181K----1,800
- 1610 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$186K221,836
- 1525 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$177K----1,142
- 1526 28 1/2 Ave S Fargo, ND$157K32997
- 1622 28 1/2 Ave S Fargo, ND$173K----1,565
- 1530 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$176K421,976
- 1614 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$191K----1,130
- 1621 29th Ave S Fargo, ND$176K----1,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.