1605 Honeysuckle Dr, Blacksburg, VA 240604 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Absolutely pristine townhouse for sale by owner. The home is in the Village at Tom's Creek - regularly rated one of the top 3 neighborhoods by New River Magazine (#2 in 2014). It was built by Progress Street homes, who, coincidentally, was rated as the #2 best builder in the NRV in 2014.
This townhome is about 12 yrs old, but looks, feels and shows brand new! It has 3 spacious bedrooms with a walkout basement area that can be used as a 4th bedroom, family room, mother-in-law suite or man cave. There are 3 full baths (one in the basement) and 1 half bath. The total sq footage is 2300.
Living in this house showed us what a really well built home feels like. It's "solid-feeling." It's incredibly insulated. The trimwork is second to none - esp noticeable in the 7 (SEVEN) built in shelf areas. I can go on and on. But here are the vital features you probably care about.
- Granite counter tops with ceramic backsplash
- All (pretty) new stainless steel GE profile appliances
- Hardwood floors
- Undermount sink with beautiful spray fixture and soap dispenser
- Easily convert electric range to gas
- Breakfast nook with built-in shelves and window bench
- Built in shelves
- Hardwood floors
- Gas fireplace
- Adjacent sunroom & deck
- 9 ft ceilings upstairs
- Very large master bedroom,
- Huge master bathroom w/granite counters
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Premium waffle-knit carpeting upstairs
2 more bedrooms upstairs
- 1 with custom wainscotting
- Both are great sizes for a guest rooms, kids room or office
- Spacious closets
Basement(pics coming soon)
- Walk out basement with a window... so it's not a dungeon
- Full bathroom
- Never stepped on new carpeting
- Outside access
- Because this has a door, a window and a closet, it can technically be considered a 4th bedroom
Misc - other things you may be interest in:
- Neighborhood playground and soccer field in your backyard
- 100 acre nature preserve, walking trails and "summer concert stage" in your backyard
- No more lawn maintenance!
- Come close to asking and ALL appliances will convey. TV. Stereo. W/D. Etc...
- Come close to asking and we'll consider leaving ALL furniture as well.
Email or text me for a showing.
PS Absolutely willing to work with buying agents, we'll just have to work out the details of final price, commission, etc... I am selling FSBO after all :)
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 76 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $268,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 195- 6 39
- Zillow Home ID: 79169723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1605 Honeysuckle Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1607 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$226K32.751,632
- 1603 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$289K32.51,738
- 1609 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$251K32.51,852
- 1611 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$221K32.51,800
- 1601 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$284K342,061
- 1613 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$253K32.51,978
- 1615 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$255K32.51,868
- 1610 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$304K333,008
- 1612 Honeysuckle Dr VA$287K32.52,576
- 1608 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$293K32.52,576
- 1614 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$285K22.52,390
- 1606 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$313K22.52,576
- 1617 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$282K32.51,866
- 1604 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$309K22.52,576
- 1618 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$280K332,085
- 1618 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$248K332,085
- 1620 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$275K32.52,350
- 1602 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$370K32.52,576
- 1622 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$244K32.51,752
- 1600 Honeysuckle Dr Blacksburg, VA$379K32.52,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!