1605 Idlewood Ave, Richmond, VA 232205 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,574 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $198,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 214
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: W0000652114
- Zillow Home ID: 52462677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1605 Idlewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randolph, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.8% lower than in Richmond, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Randolph home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randolph home values.
- 1603 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$206K32.51,650
- 1609 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$219K32.51,764
- 1601 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$227K431,884
- 1613 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$240K312,004
- 1604 Wallace St Richmond, VA$188K32.51,684
- 1608 Wallace St Richmond, VA$218K42.51,872
- 1600 Wallace St Richmond, VA$233K311,900
- 1612 Wallace St Richmond, VA$229K42.51,926
- 1600 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA------10
- 1701 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$217K32.51,882
- 1605 Wallace St Richmond, VA$202K42.51,712
- 1609 Wallace St Richmond, VA$213K311,784
- 1601 Wallace St Richmond, VA$193K32.51,684
- 1521 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$147K31.51,428
- 1516 Wallace St Richmond, VA$157K31.51,428
- 1613 Wallace St Richmond, VA$220K331,897
- 400 Temple St Richmond, VA$222K32.51,894
- 1705 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$214K32.51,694
- 402 Temple St Richmond, VA$185K32.51,684
- 1519 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$152K31.51,410
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!