1605 N Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 981332 beds, 1 bath, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Licton Springs actually has a natural spring at the northend of Licton Springs park. The Salish native people used teh spring as a spiritual health spa for centuries. Today the neighborhoods known for its activism to restore much of the native habitat surrounding their homes and in the parks. Licton Springs is also close to N. Seattle Community College, transit, shops, grocery stores and more!
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $255,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 590 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Fully fenced yard, mature gardens, two large porches, updated kitchen, renovated bathroom
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3126049217
- Zillow Home ID: 48847112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1605 N Northgate Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North College Park home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
780 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 10350 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$366K321,600
- 10346 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$376K41.751,680
- 10500 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$453K421,660
- Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$1.06M94.254,890
- 1617 N 105th St Seattle, WA$343K21790
- 10340 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$342K211,040
- 10506 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$498K42.751,890
- 10338 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$370K31.51,340
- 1425 N Northgate Way Seattle, WA$386K41.51,740
- 10512 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$492K431,880
- 1424 N Northgate Way Seattle, WA--211,000
- 10516 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$274K11820
- 10332 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$360K31.51,300
- 1621 N 105th St Seattle, WA$589K72.52,230
- 10345 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$393K311,450
- 1413 N Northgate Way #C Seattle, WA$216K221,098
- 1419 N Northgate Way Seattle, WA--314,384
- 10337 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$420K422,400
- 10524 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$533K421,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!