1605 NW Kingston Ave, Bend, OR 977013 beds, 3 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
NO MAJOR REPLACEMENT/MAINTENANCE EXPENSE OR TIME-CONSUMING CHORES/PROJECTS:
30-year stucco exterior siding, no maintenance required
30-year+ metal roof
No lawn to mow (but custom landscaped yard IS a gardener's delight, w/automatic sprinklers).
Move in ready, just bring your slippers and leave your paintbrush.
Quiet, west side family neighborhood with little traffic. Most common noise outside is kids playing and birds singing. Yet, convenient location with easy access to everything.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional 200+/- sq ft attic, 200+ sq ft enclosed storage room not included in home specs!!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 181881
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 60578842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1605 Nw Kingston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In River West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% greater than in Bend, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent River West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or River West home values.
- 1584 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$312K321,491
- 1570 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$307K321,439
- 1555 NW Jacksonville Ave Bend, OR$333K21.51,237
- 1598 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$386K52.51,744
- 1564 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$342K221,632
- 1598 NW Kingston Ave Bend, OR$429K32.51,896
- 1543 NW Jacksonville Ave Bend, OR$309K321,357
- 1552 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$306K321,224
- 1608 NW Kingston Ave Bend, OR$551K332,655
- 1586 NW Kingston Ave Bend, OR$401K43.52,104
- 1575 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$288K311,102
- 1561 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$304K311,313
- 1585 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$332K41.51,648
- 1515 NW Ithaca Ave Bend, OR$304K321,274
- 1574 NW Kingston Ave Bend, OR$374K32.51,805
- 1612 NW Kingston Ave Bend, OR$496K32.52,364
- 1537 NW Jacksonville Ave Bend, OR$255K321,428
- 836 NW 16th St Bend, OR$301K421,196
- 1094 NW Stannium Rd Bend, OR$505K32.52,395
- 1098 NW Stannium Rd Bend, OR$575K32.52,695
Nearby Schools in Bend
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292