1605 S Madison St, Denver, CO 802105 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,400 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Starting upstairs; there are 4 bed rooms. The master bedroom has a walk in closet and the attached bathroom has a whirlpool tub, a glass shower and two elevated sinks. The second room has an attached bathroom and is quite large. The other two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
The main floor entry is finished with mahogany floors and leads to a beautiful hallway with inlaid tile. On your right there is a large coat closet and powder room with a copper sink and waterfall spout. On your left there is an office which is beautifully sun lit and has direct access to the deck. The ceiling is appointed in a mahogany grid. A few steps down the hall the family room is on your left and is wired to cable. The kitchen is on your right with Granite counter tops, 6 burner Jen aire, Stainless appliances, breakfast nook, two pantries and a prep sink for helpers. The walk way to the back yard has another coat closet and the space for the washer and dryer. There is also a room for formal dining, a living room or what ever you want.
The stair case is also finished in mahogany and runs up from the upstairs to the basement. The basement has a room for children to play with a nice book shelf and a good space for a pool table or sofa and chairs. The wet bar is finished in granite and has motion sensing lights for dark nights when you can't find the switch. There is an Audio Video room wired for the TV and power. The fifth bedroom is in the basement and has an attached bathroom. There is also a utility room for storage.
The garage is an over sized two car garage.
hardwood floors, Beautiful woodwork, AV room, rec room over sized 2 car garage.
Available after August 20th
- Available now
- Lease: One Year
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- 58 days on Zillow
- Rent/sqft: $1.02
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1388 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Please see above
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Built in 2007
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $260,000
- Parcel #: 0524407024000
- Zillow Home ID: 13373594
Neighborhood for 1605 S Madison Street
- 1615 S Madison St Denver, CO$324K22712
- 1601 S Madison St Denver, CO$344K211,452
- 1605 S Madison St Denver, CO$525K54.54,500
- 1625 S Madison St Denver, CO$438K331,931
- 1635 S Madison St Denver, CO$831K53.53,943
- 1606 S Cook St Denver, CO$361K31.51,436
- 1641 S Madison St Denver, CO$853K43.53,010
- 1600 S Cook St Denver, CO$1.07M665,198
- 1610 S Cook St Denver, CO$369K322,047
- 1620 S Cook St Denver, CO$756K442,906
- 1610 S Madison St Denver, CO$335K31.51,119
- 1618 S Madison St Denver, CO$289K21896
- 1600 S Madison St Denver, CO$352K221,394
- 1605 S Madison St Denver, CO$522K54.54,500
- 1630 S Cook St Denver, CO$449K322,244
- 1645 S Madison St Denver, CO$992K453,323
- 1624 S Madison St Denver, CO$325K542,989
- 1632 S Madison St Denver, CO$275K21670
- 1640 S Cook St Denver, CO$341K31956
- 1655 S Madison St Denver, CO$1.04M454,918
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.