1606 27th Ave, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Diverse city neighborhood. Very residential, with lots of old, beautiful homes mixed in with new construction. Very up-and-coming within 2 miles of downtown. Close to the bridges, Arboretum, Lake Washington, Madison Park, Capitol Hill, First Hill and shopping on Madison.
- Lot: 3,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $31,199
- Price/sqft: $16
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- built-ins, brand new Pella windows, new hot water heater, new roof, new siding, brickwork, fireplace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9828201202
- Zillow Home ID: 49146868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1606 27th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.1% lower than in Seattle, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1600 27th Ave Seattle, WA$544K322,157
- 1612 27th Ave Seattle, WA$559K31.752,250
- 2708 E Pine St Seattle, WA$529K211,180
- 1616 27th Ave Seattle, WA$508K311,470
- 1534 27th Ave Seattle, WA$488K32.751,650
- 1618 27th Ave Seattle, WA$841K----3,466
- 1603 27th Ave Seattle, WA$695K833,580
- 1530 27th Ave Seattle, WA$609K32.751,980
- 2711 E Pine St Seattle, WA$488K311,171
- 1628 27th Ave Seattle, WA$528K422,150
- 1526 27th Ave Seattle, WA$465K211,270
- 1605 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA$483K321,820
- 1601 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA$464K321,810
- 1613 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA$370K311,420
- 1615 27th Ave Seattle, WA$555K632,400
- 2621 E Pine St Seattle, WA$476K421,460
- 1617 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA$476K311,670
- 1630 27th Ave Seattle, WA$518K421,460
- 1619 27th Ave Seattle, WA$623K63.52,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.