A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1946
- Views: 664 all time views
- HOA Fee: $246/mo
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $136,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $262
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Unit Design: Other
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Amenities: Other
- Style: Condo 1-4 Stories
- Section: 34
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Type of Association: Condo
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Other Interior Features
- Heating Description: Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Parking Description: Street Parking
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: None
- Type of Contingencies: 3rd Party Approval
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 2
- Development Name: THE SENATE
- Folio Number: 02-32-34-127-0050
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: 0232341270050
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 54692694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-190K.
Neighborhood: Flamingo Lummus
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flamingo Lummus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Miami Beach, and 166.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flamingo Lummus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flamingo Lummus home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.