1606 Lake Washington Blvd, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 4 baths, 4,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 522 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $795
- MLS #: 604843
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 620 sqft
- Partial basement, 1230 sqft
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5026900265
- Zillow Home ID: 48942170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1606 Lake Washington Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98122 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% greater than in Seattle, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98122 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98122 home values.
- 1616 Lake Washington Blvd Seattle, WA$2.69M232,600
- 1600 Lake Washington Blvd Seattle, WA$5.45M443,600
- 1620 Lake Washington Blvd Seattle, WA$19.5M77.759,200
- 1634 Lake Washington Blvd Seattle, WA$8.09M35.256,890
- 1614 40th Ave Seattle, WA$1.42M432,280
- 1610 40th Ave Seattle, WA$2.05M42.53,620
- 1700 Howell Pl Seattle, WA$1.82M433,450
- 4026 E Olive Ln Seattle, WA$3.82M43.54,710
- 1618 40th Ave Seattle, WA$967K3--1,610
- 1600 40th Ave Seattle, WA$2.56M43.253,790
- 1622 40th Ave Seattle, WA$1.15M442,910
- 1522 40th Ave Seattle, WA$1.92M443,480
- 1706 Howell Pl Seattle, WA$1.96M33.254,110
- 1722 Howell Pl Seattle, WA$6.2M255,240
- 1702 Lake Washington Blvd Seattle, WA$1.31M42.253,260
- 1516 40th Ave Seattle, WA$1.59M33.253,460
- 1732 Howell Pl Seattle, WA$686K21.5830
- 1708 Lake Washington Blvd Seattle, WA$1.63M53.253,370
- 1724 Howell Pl Seattle, WA$7.34M46.57,300
- 1508 40th Ave Seattle, WA$1.49M42.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292