- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,811 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $89,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 1526692
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Floors \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Direction House Faces \ W, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Fence \ Chain Link, Heating System \ Central, Floors \ Vinyl, Pool \ None, Lot Description \ None, Energy Features \ None, Interior Features \ None, Counter Top Material \ Marble, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Phone, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Cable TV, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,111 sqft
- Parcel #: 660004078
- Zillow Home ID: 22079860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-108K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74017 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Claremore as a whole. Among 74017 homes, this home is 42.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Claremore, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
|1610 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$96K||3||2||1,510|
|1602 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$99K||3||2||1,359|
|1614 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$80K||3||1.5||963|
|1514 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$78K||3||1||1,015|
|1102 W 16th St Claremore, OK||$82K||3||2||934|
|1618 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$79K||3||1||990|
|1510 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$75K||3||1||905|
|1101 W 16th Pl Claremore, OK||$85K||3||1||1,144|
|1622 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$80K||3||1.5||1,060|
|1109 W 16th St Claremore, OK||$74K||3||1||878|
|1506 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$81K||3||1||1,092|
|1101 W 16th St Claremore, OK||$77K||3||1||910|
|1105 W 16th Pl Claremore, OK||$79K||3||1||968|
|1102 W 16th Pl Claremore, OK||$81K||3||2||993|
|1626 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$80K||3||1||990|
|1109 W 16th Pl Claremore, OK||$80K||3||1||974|
|1502 N Chambers Ter Claremore, OK||$71K||3||1||900|
|1105 W 16th St Claremore, OK||$81K||3||1||1,101|
|1110 W 16th St Claremore, OK||$79K||3||1||948|
|1102 W 15th St Claremore, OK||$79K||3||1||1,092|
Nearby Schools in Claremore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.