1606 Troy Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283123 beds, 1 bath, 954 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $8
- Flooring: Carpet
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 954 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0446560952
- Zillow Home ID: 53674274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1606 Troy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% less than in Fayetteville, and 94.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28312 home values.
- 1604 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC$84K31.51,332
- 805 Little Ave Fayetteville, NC$71K31975
- 1617 Elba St Fayetteville, NC$63K------
- 1602 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC$52K311,101
- 1617 Elba St Fayetteville, NC--------
- 813 Little Ave Fayetteville, NC$59K311,122
- 1622 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC$52K311,196
- 1605 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC$75K311,586
- 1617 Elba St Fayetteville, NC$124K321,803
- 1603 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC$47K211,028
- 1613 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 821 Little Ave Fayetteville, NC$60K311,131
- Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 823 Little Ave Fayetteville, NC$46K31864
- 842 Oxford St Fayetteville, NC$74K321,152
- 1629 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 1634 Troy Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292