1606 W 219th St, Torrance, CA 905013 beds, 2 baths, 1,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 7346010012
- Zillow Home ID: 21265594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1606 W 219th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harbor Gateway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 36.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harbor Gateway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbor Gateway home values.
- 1610 W 219th St Torrance, CA$417K321,025
- 1610 W 219th St Torrance, CA$586K----1,844
- 1602 W 219th St Torrance, CA$361K21662
- 1616 W 219th St Torrance, CA$502K441,844
- 21927 Harvard Blvd Torrance, CA$499K421,728
- 1603 W 219th St Torrance, CA$387K21800
- 1624 W 219th St Torrance, CA$614K21--
- 21933 Harvard Blvd Torrance, CA$567K531,870
- 1568 W 219th St Torrance, CA$404K311,038
- 1620 W 219th St Torrance, CA$492K31--
- 1632 W 219th St APT A Torrance, CA$394K21--
- 21916 Harvard Blvd Torrance, CA$416K211,140
- 1632 W 219th St APT D Torrance, CA$687K21--
- 1564 W 219th St Torrance, CA$402K21840
- 1565 W 219th St Torrance, CA$453K321,498
- 1607 W 220th St Torrance, CA$491K421,288
- 21821 Harvard Blvd Torrance, CA$409K21903
- 1611 W 220th St Torrance, CA$372K31848
- 1603 W 220th St Torrance, CA$576KStudio--1,804
- 1603 W 220th St Torrance, CA$713K421,804
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!