16064 Willets Point Blvd# 4215, Whitestone, NY 11357
Sold on 7/28/11: $175,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow865
- Parcel #057400139001600640004215
- Zillow Home ID111036435
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$204,406||$125K – $290K||-$3,942||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,933/mo||$1.5K – $2.4K/mo||+$52||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Whitestone home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitestone market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% less than in New York, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitestone home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitestone home values.
Neighborhood for 16064 Willets Point Boulevard # 4215
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bayside High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Flushing International High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Flushing High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- East-West School of International Studi... (assigned) 6-12 2.4 mi
- Francis Lewis High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- John Bowne High (assigned) 9-12 3.0 mi
- Townsend Harris High (assigned) 9-12 3.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005