1607 Elm St, Davenport, IA 528032 beds, 2 baths, 976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Parcel #: C0056A17
- Zillow Home ID: 76857670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1607 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% less than in Davenport, and 83% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 52803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Davenport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52803 home values.
- 1603 Elm St Davenport, IA$109K21973
- 1611 Elm St Davenport, IA$104K21976
- 1611 Elm St Davenport, IA$106K211,384
- 1523 Elm St Davenport, IA$109K22976
- 1519 Elm St Davenport, IA$80K21794
- 1606 E High St Davenport, IA$105K311,594
- 1602 E High St Davenport, IA$77K21896
- 1608 Elm St Davenport, IA$88K311,182
- 1602 Elm St Davenport, IA$121K311,756
- 2128 Eastern Ave Davenport, IA$120K321,862
- 1616 E High St Davenport, IA$164K31.51,950
- 1612 Elm St Davenport, IA$106K311,344
- 2126 Eastern Ave Davenport, IA$92K311,362
- 2136 Eastern Ave Davenport, IA$99K321,901
- 1526 E High St Davenport, IA$109K22975
- 1524 Elm St Davenport, IA$118K411,248
- 1515 Elm St Davenport, IA$108K21949
- 2120 Eastern Ave Davenport, IA$92K211,123
- 1522 E High St Davenport, IA$105K411,345
- 1624 Elm St Davenport, IA$116K31.51,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!