1607 N 26th St, Boise, ID 837022 beds, 2 baths, 1,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 132 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: 98551369
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1564 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: R6876000575
- Zillow Home ID: 79637325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1607 N 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.9% less than in Boise, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boise.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 1601 N 26th St Boise, ID$194K21.51,310
- 1619 N 26th St Boise, ID$381K332,618
- 1608 N 27th St Boise, ID$187K321,391
- 1612 N 27th St Boise, ID$249K321,384
- 1604 N 27th St Boise, ID$173K21930
- 1618 N 27th St Boise, ID$169K21816
- 1600 N 26th St Boise, ID$148K11600
- 1602 1/2 N 27th St Boise, ID$143K11535
- 1602 N 27th St Boise, ID$196K421,992
- 2615 W Bella St Boise, ID$219K21.751,681
- 1515 N 26th St Boise, ID$283K422,533
- N 26th St Boise, ID$283K421,939
- 1618 N 26th St Boise, ID$210K211,361
- 1701 N 26th St Boise, ID$171K421,872
- 2606 W Bella St Boise, ID$150K321,232
- 2516 W Hazel St Boise, ID$179K4--1,918
- 1608 N 26th St Boise, ID$378K432,555
- 1606 N 26th St Boise, ID$170K11.5832
- 2612 W Bella St Boise, ID$136K21780
- 1516 N 27th St Boise, ID$233K311,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.