1607 Oak Park Dr, Champaign, IL 618224 beds, 3 baths, 2,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $194,500
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,561 sqft
- Parcel #: 032021204012
- Zillow Home ID: 3198017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1607 Oak Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 61822 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% higher than in Champaign, and 116.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Champaign.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61822 home values.
- 1703 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$224K------
- 1605 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$180K------
- 1705 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$252K432,188
- 1608 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$327K------
- 1606 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$189K------
- 1702 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$199K------
- 1603 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$182K------
- 1704 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$188K42.52,218
- 3506 Roxford Dr Champaign, IL$187K52.52,600
- 1604 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$179K------
- 3508 Roxford Dr Champaign, IL$190K------
- 1610 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$236K------
- 1612 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$296K542,338
- 1706 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$188K42.52,037
- 3510 Roxford Dr Champaign, IL$182K32.52,150
- 1601 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$181K32.52,329
- 1708 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$206K------
- 1602 Oak Park Dr Champaign, IL$185K------
- 1701 Coventry Dr Champaign, IL$159K------
- 3501 W Kirby Ave Champaign, IL$259K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292