- Lot: 8,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,403 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $261,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: N764071
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 514 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Lndry/Util. (inside), Additional Rooms \ Loft, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually, Association Fee \ Y, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Category \ Residential, CDD Fee Y/N \ Y, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Style \ Traditional, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Other Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,118 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 249549 2670
- Zillow Home ID: 66772435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32259 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Saint Johns as a whole. Among 32259 homes, this home is 33.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 182.8% higher than in Saint Johns, and 306.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Johns.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32259 home values.
|1604 E Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$307K||4||3||2,610|
|1612 E Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$265K||4||3||2,257|
|1532 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$281K||4||2||2,509|
|1600 E Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$303K||4||2||2,544|
|1616 E Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$275K||5||3||2,391|
|1611 E Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$260K||3||2||2,303|
|1528 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$329K||5||3.5||3,106|
|1615 E Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$294K||4||3||2,557|
|1700 W Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$271K||4||3||2,257|
|1524 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$327K||5||4||2,912|
|1701 W Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$262K||5||3||2,359|
|1527 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$260K||4||2||2,303|
|1520 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$321K||5||3||2,692|
|1704 W Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$305K||4||3||2,584|
|1523 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$324K||5||3.5||3,082|
|1705 W Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$332K||4||3||3,128|
|1521 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$368K||5||3.5||3,300|
|1516 Ashlee Branch Way Jacksonville, FL||$309K||4||3||2,558|
|1708 W Kayla Ct Jacksonville, FL||$263K||4||3||2,257|
|1914 E Windy Way Jacksonville, FL||$311K||5||3||2,657|
Nearby Schools in Saint Johns
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!