1608 Johns Rd, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 0571105000
- Zillow Home ID: 14955649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1608 Johns Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% less than in Augusta, and 17.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 2224 Woodland Ave Augusta, GA$118K32.51,748
- 1610 Johns Rd Augusta, GA$92K321,328
- 2222 Woodland Ave Augusta, GA$107K31.51,200
- 2226 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$57K321,200
- 2227 Norman St Augusta, GA$64K32984
- 2229 Norman St Augusta, GA$95K431,960
- 2220 Woodland Ave Augusta, GA$70K31.51,200
- 2224 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$137K422,539
- 2225 Norman St Augusta, GA$137K22.52,106
- 2225 Woodland Ave Augusta, GA$114K421,700
- 2223 Woodland Ave Augusta, GA$93K311,010
- 2223 Norman St Augusta, GA$101K31.51,415
- 2222 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$95K31.51,540
- 2221 Woodland Ave Augusta, GA$97K31.51,200
- 2229 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$92K321,378
- 2226 Norman St Augusta, GA$90K31.51,181
- 2228 Norman St Augusta, GA$99K31.51,604
- 2224 Norman St Augusta, GA$89K31.51,200
- 2225 Anthony Rd Augusta, GA$93K31.51,305
- 2238 Lee St Augusta, GA$106K321,529
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292