1609 16th Pl, Longmont, CO 805012 beds, 2 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Established neighborhood of modest to high end homes that are close to schools (with a jogging track) and Longmont United Hospital. Francis Street and Mountain View have a number of small shops including coffee shops and nice restaurants. There are two area grocery stores and several pharmacies. There are also public golf courses that are close by.
- Lot: 4,004 sqft
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $222,500
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 486 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: R0112488
- Zillow Home ID: 13246149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1609 16th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Longmont, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80501 home values.
- 1605 16th Pl Longmont, CO$297K21.751,768
- 1604 16th Pl Longmont, CO$331K333,514
- 1616 16th Pl Longmont, CO$298K42.52,484
- 1620 16th Pl Longmont, CO$300K332,811
- 1632 16th Pl Longmont, CO$259K221,777
- 1533 16th Pl Longmont, CO$256K21.751,759
- 1614 Spencer St Longmont, CO$243K21.751,528
- 1624 16th Pl Longmont, CO$308K31.752,768
- 1602 Spencer St Longmont, CO$295K31.51,768
- 1529 16th Pl Longmont, CO$255K31.751,515
- 1534 Spencer St Longmont, CO$289K31.751,770
- 1628 16th Pl Longmont, CO$244K21.751,342
- 1608 16th Pl Longmont, CO$254K21.751,490
- 1612 16th Pl Longmont, CO$240K22.51,252
- 1600 16th Pl Longmont, CO$250K21.751,660
- 1528 Spencer St Longmont, CO$261K332,958
- 1528 16th Pl Longmont, CO$278K31.751,744
- 1532 16th Pl Longmont, CO$258K21.751,611
- 1522 Spencer St Longmont, CO$288K21.751,768
- 1608 Spencer St Longmont, CO$341K433,662
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.