161 Glen Haven Cir, Aiken, SC 29803
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located in the exclusive, award-winning gated community of Woodside Plantation * Enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle * Offering Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Community parks, Equestrian amenities and miles of paved picturesque walking trails * Established, safe and quiet, with rolling hills and winding, tree-lined thoroughfares * Perfect for dog walking, bike riding and bird watching * Convenient to Aiken's popular South Side restaurants, shopping, Savannah River Site, MOX Facility and Bridgestone * Short drive to Augusta, GA ? Home of the ?Masters? Golf Tournament and world class medical facilities!
Aiken has been designated as an "All-American City" and is a highly desirable destination for professionals, retirees & horse enthusiasts, as well * This property is convenient to a variety of Aiken's historic and scenic public parks, including Hopeland Gardens and Hitchcock Woods * Enjoy Aiken's vibrant down-town featuring shopping, outdoor dining & cultural activities year-round!
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $35,000
- Parcel #: 1231403023
- Zillow Home ID: 68388997
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 161 Glen Haven Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.1% lower than in Aiken, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aiken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29803 home values.
- 165 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$215K321,573
- 157 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC--Studio----
- 169 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC--Studio----
- 164 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$225K321,801
- 158 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$249K332,350
- 154 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$253K322,398
- 153 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$271K33.52,432
- 173 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$223K32.52,030
- 170 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$224K321,560
- 146 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$218K321,574
- 149 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$223K221,767
- 177 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$217K321,871
- 145 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$221K31.51,973
- 176 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$225K321,925
- 138 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$227K221,756
- 203 Winged Elm Cir Aiken, SC$311K32.52,109
- Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC--------
- 181 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC--Studio----
- 134 Glen Haven Cir Aiken, SC$227K332,003
- 199 Winged Elm Cir Aiken, SC$269K332,605
Nearby Schools in Aiken
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292