- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,535 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: G10031869
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Mixed, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ City, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ Screen Room, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ Radiator, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Porch, Features \ Oil, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Walk-out, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Marble Countertop
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,762 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: 0043370
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59055574
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270-528K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is 232% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|174 Grove St Bristol, CT||$216K||3||2.5||2,075|
|184 Grove St Bristol, CT||$215K||6||2.5||2,469|
|100 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$453K||5||4.5||5,188|
|4 Bradley Rd Simsbury, CT||$394K||4||3||3,177|
|89 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$199K||4||2.5||2,342|
|143 Grove St Bristol, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,518|
|3 Bradley Rd Simsbury, CT||$228K||3||2.5||1,736|
|10 Bradley Rd Simsbury, CT||$502K||4||2.5||3,643|
|101 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$156K||2||2||1,132|
|14 Bradley St Bristol, CT||$208K||3||2||1,773|
|119 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$210K||7||3||3,450|
|197 Grove St Bristol, CT||$232K||5||1.75||2,513|
|125 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,584|
|93 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,790|
|9 Bradley Rd Simsbury, CT||$423K||3||2.5||2,712|
|159 Woodland St Bristol, CT||$171K||4||2||2,074|
|163 Woodland St Bristol, CT||$156K||5||3||1,962|
|139 Grove St Bristol, CT||$162K||3||1.5||1,864|
|81 Oakland St Bristol, CT||$182K||3||1.5||2,016|
|169 Woodland St Bristol, CT||$155K||4||2||1,945|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!