161 Hibisscus Ln, Elgin, IL 601244 beds, 4 baths, 2,659 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,659 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0618326001
- Zillow Home ID: 92199878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 161 Hibisscus Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% less than in Elgin, and 953.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 3794 Trillium Trl Elgin, IL$234K444,137
- 164 Morning Glory Way Elgin, IL$370K------
- 3794 Trillium Trl Elgin, IL$376K------
- 3792 Trillium Trl Elgin, IL$321K32.52,558
- 167 Hibisscus Ln Elgin, IL--------
- 159 Hedgerow Dr Elgin, IL--------
- 157 Hedgerow Dr Elgin, IL--------
- 166 Hibisscus Ln Elgin, IL--------
- 169 Hibisscus Ln Elgin, IL$336K------
- 163 Freesia Ln Elgin, IL$304K------
- 168 Morning Glory Way Elgin, IL--------
- 168 Hibisscus Ln Elgin, IL--------
- 171 Morning Glory Way Elgin, IL--------
- 165 Freesia Ln Elgin, IL$328K------
- 172 Morning Glory Way Elgin, IL$189K------
- 161 Morning Glory Way Elgin, IL--------
- 3801 Ivy Ln Elgin, IL$300K------
- 181 Morning Glory Way Elgin, IL$302K------
- 3805 Trillium Trl Elgin, IL$283K43.13,545
- 173 Hibisscus Ln Elgin, IL--------
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!