- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 606 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,485 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 71616749
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, FLOORING \ Laminate, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone\Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, STYLE \ Cape, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, COOLING \ Window AC, SF_TYPE \ Attached
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0I-15 B:0000 L:0055
- Zillow Home ID: 55981035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-239K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02721 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02721 homes, this home is 61.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 70.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% greater than in Fall River, and 19% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.
|270 Morgan St # 2 Fall River, MA||$229K||5||1||--|
|137 John St APT 1 Fall River, MA||$221K||1||1||--|
|137 John St Fall River, MA||$230K||7||4||2,800|
|137 John St # 4 Fall River, MA||$150K||--||1||1,200|
|147 John St Fall River, MA||--||--||--||--|
|154 John St Fall River, MA||$176K||8||2||2,047|
|316 Morgan St Fall River, MA||$176K||4||2||2,295|
|179 John St # 187 Fall River, MA||$223K||6||2||2,733|
|259 Wade St Fall River, MA||$212K||9||3||3,969|
|125 John St Fall River, MA||$187K||9||3||2,785|
|263 Morgan St Fall River, MA||$213K||10||3||3,129|
|198 John St Fall River, MA||$216K||5||1.5||1,737|
|193 John St Fall River, MA||$246K||8||3||3,822|
|220 5th St Fall River, MA||$202K||9||3||3,050|
|235 John St Fall River, MA||$229K||--||1||--|
|359 Hartwell St Fall River, MA||$218K||6||2||2,544|
|327 Morgan St Fall River, MA||$189K||4||1||1,473|
|208-210 John St Fall River, MA||$193K||6||2||1,883|
|296 5th St Fall River, MA||$219K||7||3||3,251|
|347 Hartwell St Fall River, MA||$205K||4||2||1,655|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!