161 Lee St, Seattle, WA 981092 beds, 2.8 baths, 2,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,078 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $810,000
- Price/sqft: $316
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 930 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Parcel #: 7159200010
- Zillow Home ID: 49019127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 161 Lee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% greater than in Seattle, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- Seattle, WA--------
- 165 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.16M31.51,790
- 160 Lee St APT 102 Seattle, WA$302K21750
- 1230 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$3.9M767,710
- 1224 Warren Pl Seattle, WA$847K41.752,560
- 1226 Warren Pl Seattle, WA$2.37M53.54,060
- 1406 Orange Pl N Seattle, WA$1.79M534,170
- 160 Lee St APT 202 Seattle, WA$346K21825
- 160 Lee St APT 204 Seattle, WA$222K11720
- 1220 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$2.78M43.54,580
- 1235 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$2.06M42.253,660
- 160 Lee St APT 208 Seattle, WA$249K11585
- 182 Lee St Seattle, WA$1.1M321,890
- 162 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.93M43.34,500
- 1408 Orange Pl N Seattle, WA$766K----2,320
- 1227 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.57M53.53,150
- 1214 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$3.63M107.59,630
- 160 Lee St APT 105 Seattle, WA$248K11539
- 160 Lee St APT 101 Seattle, WA$256K11630
- 160 Lee St Seattle, WA$317K21750
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292