A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Views: 1,767 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $615,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $186
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,305 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:214 B:0423 L:01500
- Zillow Home ID: 58932620
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $498-798K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 97.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% lower than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
|151 Linden St New Haven, CT||$628K||5||3||2,984|
|155 Linden St New Haven, CT||$598K||5||4||3,214|
|147 Linden St New Haven, CT||$597K||5||3||2,873|
|185 Linden St New Haven, CT||$593K||6||3||3,620|
|188 Linden St New Haven, CT||$601K||5||3||3,044|
|141 Linden St New Haven, CT||$640K||5||3||4,120|
|112 Livingston St APT D1 New Haven, CT||$209K||3||1||1,435|
|110 Livingston St APT A4 New Haven, CT||$172K||2||1||1,100|
|108 Livingston St APT A5 New Haven, CT||$194K||2||1||1,100|
|108 Livingston St UNIT B3 New Haven, CT||$236K||2||1||1,215|
|106 Livingston St APT C7 New Haven, CT||$194K||1||1||925|
|106 Livingston St UNIT C6 New Haven, CT||$222K||2||1||1,115|
|106 Livingston St UNIT C5 New Haven, CT||$223K||2||1||1,100|
|106 Livingston St APT B8 New Haven, CT||$285K||3||1.5||1,455|
|106 Livingston St APT C8 New Haven, CT||$285K||3||1.5||1,455|
|106 Livingston St UNIT A2 New Haven, CT||$194K||1||1||920|
|106 Livingston St UNIT D1 New Haven, CT||$272K||2||1||1,435|
|106 Livingston St APT D8 New Haven, CT||$272K||2||1||1,435|
|106 Livingston St APT B7 New Haven, CT||$194K||1||1||925|
|106 Livingston St UNIT A3 New Haven, CT||$235K||2||1||1,215|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!