A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,429 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $137,500
- Price/sqft: $135
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mountain View, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, St Dir Sfx \ E, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ City Electric, Utilities \ City Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 13805068
- Zillow Home ID: 7623590
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85203 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85203 homes, this home is valued 44.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% greater than in Mesa, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85203 home values.
|155 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$109K||--||--||1,033|
|162 N Harris Dr Mesa, AZ||$124K||--||1||1,344|
|149 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$125K||--||1||1,321|
|156 N Harris Dr Mesa, AZ||$127K||4||1||1,411|
|1550 E 2nd St Mesa, AZ||$198K||4||2||1,766|
|1542 E 2nd St Mesa, AZ||$159K||--||2||1,577|
|150 N Harris Dr Mesa, AZ||$122K||--||1||1,164|
|143 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$147K||5||2||1,746|
|162 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$120K||3||2||1,350|
|156 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$90K||--||1||816|
|1560 E 2nd St Mesa, AZ||$140K||--||2||1,493|
|1534 E 2nd St Mesa, AZ||$167K||--||2||1,617|
|144 N Harris Dr Mesa, AZ||$118K||--||1||1,020|
|150 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$121K||--||1||1,415|
|303 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$196K||--||--||1,776|
|137 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$122K||3||1||1,033|
|1559 E 2nd Pl Mesa, AZ||$147K||--||2||1,564|
|144 N Hunt Dr E Mesa, AZ||$83K||2||1||850|
|1555 E 2nd Pl Mesa, AZ||$166K||4||--||1,889|
|1545 E 2nd Pl Mesa, AZ||$170K||4||2||1,986|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!