- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 5,424 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $336,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:40 B:484 L:022
- Zillow Home ID: 56631942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central Weymouth home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Weymouth as a whole. Among Central Weymouth homes, this home is valued 24.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Weymouth, and 73.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Weymouth home values.
|169 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$342K||3||1||1,438|
|149 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$291K||--||1||912|
|145 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$313K||3||1||1,397|
|148 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$361K||--||2||1,603|
|152 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$329K||2||1||1,744|
|141 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$323K||--||1.5||1,274|
|137 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$311K||3||2||1,342|
|140 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$316K||3||2||1,306|
|140 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$281K||3||1||--|
|131 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$501K||5||3.5||3,000|
|162 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$310K||--||2||1,551|
|134 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$281K||3||1||884|
|121 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$301K||3||1||960|
|130 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$323K||--||1||1,560|
|170 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$331K||3||1||1,488|
|34 Northern Ave Weymouth, MA||$438K||3||2.5||2,757|
|52 Northern Ave Weymouth, MA||$517K||--||3||2,198|
|112 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$327K||3||2||1,140|
|111 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$361K||3||2||1,691|
|101 Southern Ave Weymouth, MA||$405K||3||1.5||1,554|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!