A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $90
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $985,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $227
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 679 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,335 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 76454017
- Zillow Home ID: 54772992
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $899K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Morgan Hill as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 29% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 6.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
|151 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.06M||4||4.5||3,920|
|171 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.03M||5||4.5||4,071|
|160 Thyme Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.07M||5||4.5||4,299|
|150 Thyme Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.11M||5||4.5||4,365|
|141 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.06M||5||4.5||4,299|
|181 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.03M||4||4.5||3,706|
|170 Thyme Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$983K||5||3.5||3,223|
|170 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.04M||5||4.5||4,335|
|160 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$934K||4||2.5||2,988|
|180 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.01M||4||3.5||3,760|
|140 Thyme Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.1M||5||5||4,299|
|150 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.04M||4||4.5||3,920|
|180 Thyme Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.02M||4||4.5||3,706|
|131 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.03M||4||4.5||3,706|
|191 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$914K||5||3.5||3,223|
|190 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$918K||5||3.5||3,223|
|140 Tarragon Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.04M||5||4.5||3,920|
|19125 Saffron Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$847K||3||3||2,610|
|190 Thyme Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$889K||4||2.5||2,988|
|Thyme Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.07M||5||3.5||3,734|
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!