- 4/26 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 7,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,313 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1989 for $259,500
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 08898654
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Additional Rooms \ Bonus, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Bonus, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 51-60 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Full, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Concrete, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exposure \ S (South), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Heat/Fuel \ Radiant, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Island, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ New, Style Of House \ Colonial, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0614213009
- Zillow Home ID: 4481836
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410-630K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60126 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Elmhurst as a whole. Among 60126 homes, this home is 44.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Elmhurst, and 406.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60126 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elmhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60126 home values.
|851 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$389K||3||1.5||1,528|
|170 W Jackson St Elmhurst, IL||$646K||--||--||3,158|
|845 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$603K||--||--||2,806|
|151 W Jackson St Elmhurst, IL||$392K||--||--||1,521|
|871 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$335K||--||--||1,200|
|850 S Bryan St Elmhurst, IL||$422K||--||--||1,932|
|839 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$470K||--||--||2,362|
|846 S Bryan St Elmhurst, IL||$424K||--||--||1,885|
|150 W Jackson St Elmhurst, IL||$336K||3||2||1,200|
|875 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$367K||3||2||1,403|
|177 W Jackson St Elmhurst, IL||$570K||--||--||2,582|
|833 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$412K||--||--||1,844|
|872 S Bryan St Elmhurst, IL||$334K||--||--||1,200|
|840 S Bryan St Elmhurst, IL||$411K||--||--||1,834|
|850 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$398K||--||--||1,521|
|868 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$465K||--||--||2,174|
|881 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$371K||3||2||1,528|
|844 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$415K||--||--||1,904|
|874 S Parkside Ave Elmhurst, IL||$378K||--||--||1,528|
|878 S Bryan St Elmhurst, IL||$370K||--||--||1,434|
Nearby Schools in Elmhurst
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.