- Lot: 1,470 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,380 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $319,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $334
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 956 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:011 B:076 L:603
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56517520
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $258-418K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02148 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Malden as a whole. Among 02148 homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 52.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Malden, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
|165 Washington St Malden, MA||$345K||4||3||1,589|
|153 Washington St Malden, MA||$320K||2||1||1,200|
|167-169 Washington St Malden, MA||$536K||6||3||3,366|
|164-166 Washington St Malden, MA||$466K||6||3||2,363|
|160-162 Washington St Malden, MA||$482K||7||3||2,571|
|156-158 Washington St Malden, MA||$475K||5||2.5||2,480|
|168-170 Washington St Malden, MA||$486K||5||6||2,262|
|121 Clifton St Malden, MA||$470K||4||3||2,714|
|174 Washington St Malden, MA||$414K||6||1.5||1,818|
|95 Clifton St APT 201 Malden, MA||$192K||2||1.5||743|
|95 Clifton St APT L1 Malden, MA||$191K||2||1||740|
|95 Clifton St UNIT L3 Malden, MA||$170K||1||1||580|
|95 Clifton St APT L2 Malden, MA||$202K||2||1||790|
|95 Clifton St APT 306 Malden, MA||$196K||2||1.5||775|
|95 Clifton St APT 106 Malden, MA||$198K||2||1.5||783|
|95 Clifton St APT 303 Malden, MA||$173K||1||1||614|
|95 Clifton St APT 104 Malden, MA||$173K||1||1.5||612|
|95 Clifton St APT 305 Malden, MA||$196K||2||1||775|
|95 Clifton St APT 301 Malden, MA||$190K||2||1||738|
|95 Clifton St APT 103 Malden, MA||$179K||1||1||610|
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!