A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Views: 2,971 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $382,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $354
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0023 B:0013 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56951570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 11.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|163 Water St Newburyport, MA||$500K||4||2.5||1,650|
|159 Water St Newburyport, MA||$380K||2||1.5||1,620|
|165 Water St Newburyport, MA||$496K||4||2||1,650|
|167 Water St Newburyport, MA||$478K||3||3||1,650|
|169 Water St Newburyport, MA||$421K||2||1||1,650|
|152 Water St Newburyport, MA||$350K||3||1||1,260|
|154 Water St Newburyport, MA||$548K||3||3.5||3,196|
|156 Water St Newburyport, MA||$583K||2||1.5||2,032|
|171 Water St Newburyport, MA||$557K||3||1.5||2,124|
|1-3 Salem St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$355K||2||1.5||1,140|
|13 Salem St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$324K||2||1.5||1,080|
|13 Salem St UNIT 4 Newburyport, MA||$365K||2||1.5||1,246|
|3 Salem St APT 3 Newburyport, MA||$299K||2||1.5||1,246|
|1-3 Salem St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA||$384K||2||1.5||1,246|
|4 Franklin St Newburyport, MA||$310K||2||1||1,014|
|143 Water St Newburyport, MA||$491K||3||2||2,066|
|3 Franklin St Newburyport, MA||$412K||3||2||1,452|
|158 Water St Newburyport, MA||$478K||5||4||2,252|
|173 Water St Newburyport, MA||$560K||4||3||2,222|
|173 Water St # 3 Newburyport, MA||--||1||1.5||700|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!