1610 Avondale Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322053 beds, 3 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0794650000
- Zillow Home ID: 44480669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1610 Avondale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Avondale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Avondale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Avondale home values.
- 1616 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$303K31.52,235
- 1604 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$314K322,078
- 3316 Herschel St Jacksonville, FL$206K211,595
- 1622 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$481K42.53,000
- 3320 Herschel St Jacksonville, FL$285K321,776
- 3317 Oak St Jacksonville, FL$312K212,174
- 3305 Oak St Jacksonville, FL$381K43.53,253
- 3326 Herschel St Jacksonville, FL$264K321,910
- 3323 Oak St Jacksonville, FL$353K322,170
- 1609 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$442K332,550
- 1550 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$424K32.52,492
- 1605 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$775K53.53,826
- 1617 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$453K32.52,967
- 1625 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$688K443,351
- 3325 Herschel St Jacksonville, FL$434K322,236
- 3331 Oak St Jacksonville, FL$395K312,430
- 1540 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$519K44.52,937
- 3332 Herschel St Jacksonville, FL$243K321,885
- 3329 Herschel St Jacksonville, FL$397K32.51,976
- 1537 Avondale Ave Jacksonville, FL$343K32.52,829
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.