1610 Holloway St, Durham, NC 277032 beds, 1 bath, 820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 109 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $23,500
- Price/sqft: $29
- MLS #: 1946965
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Parcel #: 113803
- Zillow Home ID: 49976165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1610 Holloway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Durham, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27703 home values.
- 1614 Holloway St Durham, NC$62K21939
- 1608 Holloway St Durham, NC$76K11892
- 1616 Holloway St Durham, NC$58K311,047
- 805 Brye St Durham, NC$88K211,142
- 807 Brye St Durham, NC$85K21720
- 1606 Holloway St Durham, NC$63K311,024
- 801 Brye St Durham, NC$62K211,064
- 1611 Lathrop St Durham, NC$69K221,180
- 1618 Holloway St Durham, NC$119K441,296
- 1613 Lathrop St Durham, NC$275K842,400
- 1611 Holloway St Durham, NC$75K311,317
- 1613 Holloway St Durham, NC$68K42.51,363
- 1609 Holloway St Durham, NC$74K311,218
- 1609 Lathrop St Durham, NC$146K221,612
- 1604 Holloway St Durham, NC$76K311,394
- 1607 Lathrop St Durham, NC$66K21960
- 1617 Holloway St Durham, NC$120K442,112
- 903 Bunn Ter Durham, NC$69K11560
- 905 Bunn Ter Durham, NC$73K11540
- 901 Bunn Ter Durham, NC$124K11560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292