- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,220 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $150,400
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: U7734843
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 280 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 112915390780070080
- Zillow Home ID: 47049378
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $104-138K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33755 home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33755 homes, this home is 40.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33755, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% higher than in Clearwater, and 133.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33755 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33755 home values.
|1604 Long St Clearwater, FL||$162K||3||2||1,791|
|1614 Long St Clearwater, FL||$116K||--||2||1,610|
|1609 Carroll St Clearwater, FL||$118K||3||2||1,683|
|1615 Carroll St Clearwater, FL||$99K||--||1||1,216|
|1605 Carroll St Clearwater, FL||$107K||--||1.5||1,246|
|1600 Long St Clearwater, FL||$146K||--||2||2,101|
|1216 Ridge Ave Clearwater, FL||$115K||--||2||1,474|
|1609 Long St Clearwater, FL||$95K||3||1.5||1,205|
|1605 Long St Clearwater, FL||$88K||--||1||1,024|
|1615 Long St Clearwater, FL||$121K||3||2.5||1,555|
|1601 Carroll St Clearwater, FL||$99K||--||1||1,138|
|1220 Ridge Ave Clearwater, FL||$136K||--||2||1,709|
|1601 Long St Clearwater, FL||$127K||3||2||1,690|
|1212 Ridge Ave Clearwater, FL||$180K||4||3||2,081|
|Ridge Ave Clearwater, FL||$180K||--||3||2,081|
|1572 Long St Clearwater, FL||$147K||--||2||1,618|
|1608 Carroll St Clearwater, FL||$141K||3||2||1,794|
|Carroll St Clearwater, FL||$141K||--||--||--|
|1610 Clark St Clearwater, FL||$136K||3||2||1,900|
|1573 Carroll St Clearwater, FL||$144K||--||2||1,564|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!