1610 Montello Ave NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,407 sqft
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4058 0802
- Zillow Home ID: 500180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1610 Montello Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Trinidad market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 149.2% greater than in Washington, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Trinidad home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Trinidad home values.
- 1608 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$286K311,264
- 1606 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$466K71.51,384
- 1614 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$407K312,607
- 1604 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$303K311,384
- 1616 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$299K311,020
- 1602 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$342K311,264
- 1618 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$263K311,020
- 1129 Holbrook Ter NE Washington, DC$437K331,588
- 1600 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$456K421,750
- 1127 Holbrook Ter NE Washington, DC$455K43.51,614
- 1138 Queen St NE Washington, DC$270K311,216
- 1123 Holbrook Ter NE Washington, DC$270K31838
- 1116 Queen St NE Washington, DC$437K642,640
- 1121 Holbrook Ter NE Washington, DC$255K21932
- 1119 Holbrook Ter NE Washington, DC$256K31932
- Queen St NE Washington, DC$325K411,380
- Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$229K311,422
- 1114 Queen St NE Washington, DC$442K642,640
- 1603 Montello Ave NE Washington, DC$251K21.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!