- Built in 1988
- 148 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,174 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $221/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $113,800
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 528857
- Air Conditioning: Central AC
- Foundation: Concrete Block
- Heating: Central Heat
- Air Conditioning: Heat Pump
- Source of SQ. FT.: Owner
- HOA Includes: Road Maint
- Master Bed on Main Level: Yes
- Master Bath on Main Level: Yes
- Association Frequency: Monthly
- Include on Internet: Yes
- Comments: Yes
- HOA Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Includes: Area Maint
- HOA Includes: Master Ins. Policy
- HOA Includes: Prof. Mgmt.
- HOA Includes: Reserve Fund
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public Water
- Cable Available: Yes
- Level: 1 Story
- HOA Includes: Dumpster
- Occupied By: Tenant
- Middle School: Walker & Buford
- DSL Available: Yes
- HOA Includes: Sewer
- Foundation: Wood
- HOA Includes: Yard Maintenance
- LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId: United States (+1)
- LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId: United States (+1)
- LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId: United States (+1)
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 500 sqft
- Parcel #: 600253270
- Zillow Home ID: 79084122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Charlottesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.