1610 Myler St, Pittsburgh, PA 152122 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,063 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $26,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Tennis Court
- Living room, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0023D00064000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11387574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1610 Myler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fine View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fine View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fine View home values.
- 1612 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$43K311,372
- 1614 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$40K311,302
- 1616 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$58K21992
- 420 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$104K21.51,594
- 422 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$73K311,664
- 1618 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$60K311,984
- 416 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$86K21.51,091
- 1620 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$56K311,298
- 1622 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$64K21.51,024
- 408 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$111K321,874
- 2 Edenvale St Pittsburgh, PA$49K311,416
- 428 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$107K42.52,350
- 406 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$112K32.51,865
- 1609 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$45K41.51,634
- 1611 Myler St Pittsburgh, PA$37K211,312
- 4 Edenvale St Pittsburgh, PA$40K311,406
- 432 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$91K211,440
- 419 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$104K32.51,370
- 421 Catoma St Pittsburgh, PA$70K311,400
- 6 Edenvale St Pittsburgh, PA$34K411,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.