1610 NW 66th St, Miami, FL 331472 beds, 2 baths, 1,029 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,681 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $31,500
- Price/sqft: $31
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,029 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0131140270470
- Zillow Home ID: 43809350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1610 Nw 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 116.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% greater than in Miami, and 235.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
- 1560 NW 66th St Miami, FL$63K31804
- 1680 NW 66th St Miami, FL$64K211,053
- 1621 NW 65th St Miami, FL$75K311,619
- 1558 NW 66th St Miami, FL$64K21551
- 1645 NW 65th St Miami, FL$75K21972
- 1615 NW 65th St Miami, FL$72K31684
- 1611 NW 65th St Miami, FL$326K622,178
- 1611 NW 65th St Miami, FL$111K521,944
- 6595 NW 17th Ave Miami, FL$86K411,510
- 1635 NW 66th St Miami, FL$68K21618
- 1546 NW 66th St Miami, FL$77KStudio--1,260
- 1601 NW 66th St Miami, FL--421,632
- 1601 NW 65th St Miami, FL$157K------
- 1601 NW 65th St Miami, FL$77K31998
- 1557 NW 66th St Miami, FL$62K421,080
- 6601 NW 17th Ave Miami, FL$74K21686
- 1603 NW 66th St Miami, FL$111K21--
- 1600 NW 66th St Miami, FL$59K21972
- 1547 NW 66th St Miami, FL$79K21900
- 1551 NW 65th St Miami, FL$62K411,069
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!