- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1610 Strong Ave, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 200606328015000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50607487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1610 Strong Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 1616 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$69K2--825
- 123 N West Blvd Elkhart, IN$111K322,272
- 1600 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$87K311,485
- 1620 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$54K1--520
- 125 N West Blvd Elkhart, IN$61K2--1,012
- 1624 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$59K2--1,211
- 1615 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$45K2--672
- 1601 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$59K21864
- 1619 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$42K2--672
- 1628 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$57K1--720
- S West Blvd Elkhart, IN--------
- 1540 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$102K321,324
- 1625 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$75K31792
- 1615 Kilbourn St Elkhart, IN$85K1--1,092
- 1539 Kilbourn St Elkhart, IN$69K2--864
- 111 S West Blvd Elkhart, IN$56K31.51,674
- 1634 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$58K2--616
- 1631 Strong Ave Elkhart, IN$55K3--700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.