A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 7,729 all time views
- HOA Fee: $105
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $433
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 744 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Library, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Country English, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 72849019
- Zillow Home ID: 69299897
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $900K-1.85M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.8% rise for Morgan Hill as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 91.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 63.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
|1620 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.8M||4||3.5||4,858|
|1600 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.92M||6||5||5,106|
|18630 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.04M||4||3||1,535|
|1615 Arguello Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.68M||4||3.5||4,858|
|1605 Arguello Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.13M||4||3||2,300|
|1625 Arguello Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.44M||4||3.5||3,349|
|1615 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.5M||4||3.5||3,870|
|1625 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.42M||4||3.5||3,349|
|1605 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.1M||4||3||2,238|
|18645 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.43M||5||4||3,870|
|1635 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.19M||4||3||2,238|
|18635 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.36M||4||3.5||3,349|
|18655 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.34M||4||3.5||3,349|
|18670 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.01M||4||3||1,535|
|18670 Ventura Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.1M||4||3||1,535|
|18625 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.43M||4||3.5||3,870|
|1640 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.45M||4||3.5||3,349|
|18685 Ventura Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.56M||4||3.5||4,059|
|18665 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.74M||4||3.5||4,858|
|1645 Ventura Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.54M||4||3.5||3,870|
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.