- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16101 Berkeley Dr, Haymarket, VA 201694 beds, 3 baths, 4,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Finished basement, 1600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,042 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 7100956648
- Zillow Home ID: 12451171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16101 Berkeley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20169 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.9% less than in Haymarket, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20169 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haymarket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20169 home values.
- 3509 Woolman Dr Haymarket, VA$505K32.52,767
- 3501 Woolman Dr Haymarket, VA$645K54.53,476
- 16100 Berkeley Dr Haymarket, VA$688K34.52,640
- 16104 Berkeley Dr Haymarket, VA$596K53.52,532
- 3513 Woolman Dr Haymarket, VA$576K44.53,714
- 16013 Quarters Ln Haymarket, VA$439K32.52,679
- 3510 Woolman Dr Haymarket, VA$690K434,669
- 3506 Woolman Dr Haymarket, VA$473K32.52,578
- 16112 Berkeley Dr Haymarket, VA$571K43.52,628
- 3500 Woolman Dr Haymarket, VA$460K32.52,704
- 16009 Quarters Ln Haymarket, VA$716K444,344
- 3517 Woolman Dr Haymarket, VA$454K422,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292